Friday, June 23, 2006

un-updated (tis is no dream)

Haven actually been writing much about dreams. Been too busy.
Although most seem to come to life. About the fact that 3 guys fight for me(2 years ago dream), i think it means what is happening in front of me though it's not a physical fight. Glad it's not a huge, realisation fight though ;)
Senses are most the time true.
It's like knowing something and sensing the next move.
I've got quite sharp reflexes. But sometimes ppl just don't know I realise things. Most the time I act like I dunno whats happening or dunno whats going on but then again there are time when I really haven't the clue on whats going on.
Dreams?
They do come true. That's for my case.
So far most the time I get at least 5hours of sleep if lucky 8-9hours. So I don't actually remember my dreams once I wake up.
Hopefully I can get sleep once I reach home. I can still remember the heavenly feeling on my 1st night here. I sleep so peacefully I felt the happy happenings of the future in Sydney.

1 Comments:

Blogger ЄӘи said...

It's nice to get an early glimpse of future happenings, but the unpleasantries can make a person nervous, waiting for something bad to happen.
Things like that happens though. But always look at the bright side or at least a detour route out of the unpleasant situations. ;)

- sez moi..

5:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home