Thursday, March 23, 2006

weird

Traveling with a bunch of not-so-close friends and my family.I didn't know where we were going.Parents wudn't tell me.We didn't take a train or plane.We took the bus and boat.I over slept on the journey so am not certain where we are.All I know is that I see alot of Asians around.They look like natives at the northern part of Asia.
Soon the boat stoped,Houses on water and dry land.It seems to be all strange.As soon as we got the green light,we explored the place.
Being here a few days was ok.No stress and stuff but I was still puzzled.Why are we here?Where is this place.Suddenly I saw a house full of ppl.Though I haven seen them before,I seem to know they were connected to someone I know.I went closer to the house wondering....Some how I dunno how but I ended up in that house.There were alot of guest as if it were a gathering or they were really close ppl that came for a chit-chat.I sat on the floor pretending I was 1 of them.Suddenly I saw him(R1, from home church).I was suprised but he seemed to know I was coming.I haven't thought about him since he stopped replying my emails.I used to hate him then like him.He was my close friend and helped me through troubles.The 1st guy ever to tell me he was actually interested in me when I thought he was just fooling around.I DID had a crush on him for quite some time and we were really close friends.But the funny thing was when I found out he had a gf,I didn't feel jealous or sad.In fact I was happy for him.And now he's engaged.To think time flies by fast.
He looked at me gladly.And asked to go someplace in the house to talk.We were just sitting on the floor talking about things I can't remember off.Then he suddenly said something really shocking.I could remember the words clearly.. "If I would have done something more,WE could have happen couldn't we?" Does he still like me even though being engaged?
He put his arms around me.I didn't feel scared or anything.I was as calm as can be.I wasn't worried what ppl thought or anything.It was just the 2 of us to me.Suddenly I had a really bad feeling.As if there were somebody ready to stab me.We turned to realise his fiance just arrived and saw us.We quickly aparted from each other.She stormed out the back while some ppl just looked at us.He had this "I'm dead" look in his face hiding it with a smile.He rushed to go after her and I seemed alone and foolish.Ppl looked at me and whispered.
Luckily parents called,it was time to go back home.I had a feeling they saw everything but just didn't say anything?The whole journey home I just wondered what it would have been if we really gave it a go.He seemed to have thought success.As for me?I wouldn't know.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home