Saturday, March 11, 2006

Secrets

In my own world...
I look around,everything looked familiar yet unfamiliar.Felt like the ppl around me I've never met them but yet i feel like I've known them for a long time.
Time passed.Everything was pleasent.No negativity around me.Everyone were just doing their own thing.Talking,playing,walking around,reading.I was just being at my own corner as usual enjoying the sight of other ppl being happy and wondering when it'll happen to me.When something magnificant would happen to me.Something suprising.Something really absolutely great."Time will tell",I reminded myself.
It's time to leave this place.I wanted peace and quiet.A place where I could just think.I walked passed the crowd hoping nobody would notice me.Hoping I was invinsible.Then a known older man suddenly caught sight of me.Whispered something and seem to be secretly passing me this small bag of something which i didn't know of.I thought he got hold of the wrong person.But as I looked straight into his eyes,it seemed to be something secretive and something magical about the small bag.He was before that talking to a group of olderly women who were wondering what he was saying to me.I just smiled back and all of them without saying a word.
I looked around hoping nobody saw the bag or heard what he had said to me.As I made my way out of the crowd,there he was.I heart skipped a beat.I wasn't even expecting to see him here.See him in this world,in my dream.He and I both know we have our likeness.We both know we have feelings for each other yet he's with his gal and I'm confident about it all.I wondered whether he saw me.He seemed to be looking at my direction yet I dunno if it were him.We've had feelings for each other for a couple of years yet we still just stay as friends.
I continued walking out of that place pretending and telling myself that he wasn't he at all.He was just another passer by that looked and reminded me of him.Then remembering the small bag in the pocket of my dress,i wondered what was in the bag.I wondered whether I should open it.I wondered whether what I heard of the man was what i think i heard.He said... "This is yours.Keep it safe and use it well..." Now what did he mean by that?What is this all about?
I can't wait to find out.I'm dying of curiousity........

3 Comments:

Blogger ЄӘи said...

so, what's in the bag?
:)
hehehe...
just kidding

2:18 pm  
Blogger mya said...

lol....
funny seeing you here.Wasn't expecting anyone to notice this other blog of mine... ;p

5:46 pm  
Blogger ЄӘи said...

You don't get called "precious" for nothing you know. ;D

6:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home