Wednesday, April 05, 2006

what's with the NZ guys?

An average day(sorta) wondering around.It seems to be sabbath morning and I'm walking to God knows where.Finally arriving in an unknown place.I stand in front of the door and start knocking.I seem to know my way around.The person who answered the door was 1 of the NZ guys i talked about in my other blog.They seemed to know I was coming.
Waited for them to get ready then we headed back to my place for breakfast.D who is a chef started cooking for himself while me and R2 ate a simple breakfast.D sorta made too much and couldn't really finish.I tried his dish and it was really superb though I didn't tell him that.I thought I'd check out the kitchen to find it quite messy.I cleared up and went back outside to find the guys gone.The girl's said there were around.So i rushed to put on make-up while asking them which church they'd be going today.I in particular was thinking about the chinese asian church but they on the other hand had 1 more church they haven visited and wanted to go there.We end up deciding to go back to Ashfield.As I finished dressing I found they have gone.Thinking they would be at the bus stand,I walked.
Not long later I find myself reaching church and seeing R2 playing with a set of keys.The girls were saying they used my car to drive to church.I was sorta pissed considering they used it without my permission and petrol wasn't very cheap....
Then again,since when do I have a car in aussie?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home