Friday, October 12, 2007

Lee hom & jay chou

It felt cold, like winter in spring. Everyone was busy getting societies and clubs done-- it was some holiday season.
As usual i was worried about life. About money, about my future, about my parent's expectations , about uni and about my health. Music history assignment was due soon. Had to write a paper on non-western influence on western music. I had decided to write a little about lee hom and jay chou's music. After all, their music was a mixture of chinese culture with modern music. But i didn't quite get their music and was stressing about understanding their music properly.
Walking around after 1 of our meetings when I saw Lee hom. All proud and quite self centered yet nice. He acted something like F but not as vain as F. I had always wanted to meet him in person and thank him for inspiring me. He was talking with people trying to get attention as if to tell people that he's great although nobody else saw that. When i had the chance to talk to him, i went over eagerly with a smiley face but tried not to be like those annoying fans of his. Told him that i was doing an assignment on his music and asked if he would help me. He looked at me then as if trying to avoid the question changed the subject and not long later went off...
That was rude wasn't it? I went off disappointed. Then at the corner of my eye i noticed another person. It was jay. I wasn't a fan of his but i thought since i was also doing research on his music i might as well ask him for his help. He didn't talk much but he was nice and sweet. There wasn't much people around who wanted to talk to him and I could tell that he didn't like alot of attention. We hang out and talked. It was really interesting to get to know him. He and Lee Hom have totally different personality and jay was unbelievable. I asked him if he could help me and he willingly said he would and if i had anything which i needed help on he'd try help me. So that was sweet.
The next day, i came out of my cabin. Lee hom had gone off being busy and active and i bumped into jay again. It was a really nice feeling hanging out with him. And he looked gorgeous when he smiled. He had a million dollar smile totally different from what other people has said about how he didn't look nice when he was nothing. I told him that he looks extremely hot when he smiled instead of looking serious. He blushed and said nothing. He did heaps of fun stuff and kept on talking about each other's life. He started smiling more since that comment which got me staring at him countless times.
I'm starting to like jay now instead of lee hom.

(i think this dream came about from listening too much to non-western music and their music for my music history assignment. My paper was due today. With all the listening I realize that Jay's music is actually better then Lee Hom but Lee Hom is more open while Jay doesn't seem to project or open his mouth properly)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home